The forces shaping Content Production in 2023
Increasing operational costs, supply chain battles, a rolling recession… the world is an unsteady place right now.
About this post
November 11, 2022
In a world where brands and their agencies are asked to being agile, efficient, and sustainable in absolutely everything they do; the pressure to deliver sky-high results using limited resources and budgets is constant.
In this webinar, we’re joined by Content Production experts:
- Charis Hawkins, Brand Manager at Magnet Kitchens.
- Ken Leung, Creative Services Manager at ARLA Foods.
- Trend predictions for Content Production in 2023.
- Sustainable tools to produce content with greater efficiency and drive ROI.
- Cost-saving executions to make your content work smarter.
- How to measure content effectiveness in the new era of change.
With Virtual Production getting better and better, it’s more viable (and sustainable) to shoot in a green screen studio in Yorkshire, than it is to fly to another country!